We believe our teamwork approach adds a broader perspective to all we do and provides increased benefits to our clients.
Our team of financial professionals can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management
We also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s the best approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Our experienced professionals have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. We specialize in creating an approach that is designed to address your individual situation.
Martin Pomrehn is the President of MP360° Financial Services and has over 30 years of experience working with individuals and small business owners. He is a graduate of Illinois State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting...
Gina Power started working with MP360° Financial Services back in 1993. She is a graduate of Elmhurst College with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and is currently in the process of becoming an Enrolled Agent (EA). Gina is a...